SARCNA XXIV 2017 Terms and Conditions
SOUTH AFRICAN REGIONAL CONVENTION NARCOTICS ANONYMOUS XXIV 2017 – MAGALIESBURG
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
It is important that you read through them carefully to ensure that you understand the SARCNA XXIV 2017 Terms and Conditions.
- Payment Terms:
- Full Payment upon Registration
- 50% Deposit on Registration to confirm your booking; balance to be paid 1 calendar month thereafter
- Refund Policy (if you cancel before)
** 17 October 2017 – Full Refund
** 27 October 2017 – 3 Weeks Prior to Convention : 50% Refund
3 November 2017 – 2 Weeks Prior to Convention : NO Refund
(**) NB Please Note – Payfast card fees will NOT be refunded
- Children under 16 years of age must stay with parent/s or legal guardian in a room.
- The responsibility of proper supervision over babies, toddlers and children rests on the person in whose care they enter CYARA.
- The comfort, safety and security of our fellows are of paramount importance to us. Any fellow/s who, in the opinion of our convention committee, compromise the comfort, safety or security of other fellows, will be requested to leave the premises and will not be offered a refund. Fellows are expected to respect each other and the venue.
- Fellows bring their personal belongings onto the venue property at own risk. SARCNA and CYARA is not liable for the theft or loss thereof.
- Smoking is not permitted anywhere within the rooms and building/s. An allocated smoking area and ashtrays/tins are provided outside for fellows who wish to smoke.
- It is the fellow’s responsibility to ensure that their personal belongings are secure at all times. SARCNA & CYARA accepts no liability for the loss, theft or damage to property however sustained or caused.
- All facilities at CYARA are used at own risk, especially the swimming pools. SARCNA & CYARA do not accept responsibility for any injuries or damage which may result by utilizing the facilities or any other injuries or damage fellows may experience/endure at the venue.
- All fellows are asked to immediately report any breakage or faults to/on the premises to management.
- No person may remove any object/animal/property from the venue.
- Check- In Time: Friday, 17.11.2017 @ 14h00.
- Departure Time: Sunday, 19.11.2017 please hand in keys and vacate rooms by 12h00 to allow CYARA to service rooms for new arrivals
- If you or your fellows cause damage or loss of any kind to the venue, other fellows or their property, you (as the person making the booking) will be responsible for that damage or loss and you shall be liable to pay to CYARA on demand the amount required to make good or remedy such damage/ loss.
- No food is to be brought onto the premises. There will be a tuck shop available at the venue for your convenience. The tuck shop will be open for business at designated times, please query times from SARCNA Committee. Please note that the tuck shop does NOT supply meals, only drinks and snacks.
- Parking is provided free of charge subject to availability. SARCNA and CYARA cannot accept any liability for damage or theft from your vehicle whilst parked on the venue grounds.